Attempted to read or write protected memory
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2019-02-08 02:19:01|
- Change icomment to:
Changing the default threading mode for the SQLite core library is not recommended when using System.Data.SQLite. For example, there can be some difficulties when using things like the connection pool.
Is it possible that one than one thread is trying to make use of a connection -OR- another object type associated with a connection (e.g. SQLiteCommand, SQLiteDataReader, SQLiteTransaction, etc)?
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Medium"
- Change resolution to "Need_More_Info"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change subsystem to "Native_Assembly"
- Change type to "Incident"