Attempted to read or write protected memory
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-02-06 16:01:39|
- Change foundin to "22.214.171.124"
- Change icomment to:
I'm trying to enable multi-thread mode so I've built the project SQLite.Interop.2017 after setting SQLITE_THREADSAFE=2 in sqlite3.props and sqlite3.vsprops.
Os: Windows 10. IDE : VS 2017
Using the compiled System.Data.SQLite.dll and SQLite.Interop.dll in my code causes an exception even though I'm not accessing the db from multiple threads.
Exception: System.AccessViolationException: 'Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.'
Please note that if I build the project with SQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 then everything works just fine.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "f020cafe06db85f35283145dd32f13744e357153"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Attempted to read or write protected memory"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"