Support SQL Server "rowversion" data type
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-12-04 15:16:25|
- Change foundin to "1.0.112"
- Change icomment to:
I have a table with a "rowversion" sql data type. These columns should be NOT NULL and are managed by SQL Server. When our ORM (NHibernate) tries to create a record when pointing towards SQLite, I get an issue where it can't insert null into my row version column. Also, "rowversion" columns don't allow for default values and can't have it set by the INSERT or UPDATE.
SQLite should update the rowversion columns anytime there is an update to the data in the row and should be generated on insert
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-markdown"
- Change private_contact to "1772605e1c13891765cf901ca634133247bdee43"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Support SQL Server "rowversion" data type"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"