Errors With Latest Help File
|User & Date:||anonymous 2020-02-02 20:18:17|
- Change foundin to "22.214.171.124"
- Change icomment to:
I downloaded the latest CHM help file from the home page, unblocked it and opened it with no problem. However, when I click on the heading *Query Language Understood Be SQLite*, or any title under it, I get script error pop-ups. I can't see a way to include a screenshot here, so I'll give you this:
**Title** : An error has occurred in the script on this page. **Line** : 76 **Char** : 1 **Error** : Unable to get property 'match' of undefined or null reference **Code** : 0 **URL** : mk:@MSITStore:G:\Downloads\SQLite.NET.chm::/Core/*whatever*.html
I downloaded the source and the help file is from 10/27/2019. Thanks, Bob
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-markdown"
- Change private_contact to "de9485aae3d80226da7dfc8c74d52b5314502712"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Errors With Latest Help File"
- Change type to "Documentation"