Unable to open database on WIndows
|User & Date:||anonymous 2020-01-11 11:44:46|
- Change foundin to "1.0.112"
- Change icomment to:
Running tests from a project, I see a lot of failures with "unable to open database" errors. Tracing through decompiled code via rider, the problem seems to be in SQLiteConnection.MapUriPath, where a uri like file:///C:/Path/To/Database.db is being erroneously translated into /C:/Path/Do/Database.db and later on that is expanded to "C:\C:\Path\To\Database.db" by SQLiteConnection.ExpandFileName, which, of course, cannot be opened.
I would have raised a PR with a code fix, but I'm not sure how to do so considering the download source options from system.data.sqlite.org mention using Fossil or provide snapshot code. If this project were on GitHub (or something similar with a pull request workflow), I'd have provided a fix. Sorry.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-markdown"
- Change private_contact to "068802cc9666206b3b9be2213d2407b6b2d7f83e"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Unable to open database on WIndows"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"