Compiling SQLite.Interop.dll for Linux
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2020-01-22 03:27:41|
- Change icomment to:
The following shell scripts are used to compile the interop assemblies for Linux and/or macOS:
Additionally, there are several other shell scripts in the same directory (i.e. "Setup") that can be used to build the managed components and run the test suite.
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Medium"
- Change resolution to "Not_A_Bug"
- Change subsystem to "Build_AndOr_Projects"
- Change type to "Question"