Will there be encryption support for .NET Core
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-08-26 10:59:43|
- Change icomment to:
Hi As seen on https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/tktview/526eeb9df3663d9e95da there is no encyption support with .NET Core, yet. Is it planned to add this to CORE?
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "cdbaf7935c00eaa17dc7dffa537bea938c4afe38"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Will there be encryption support for .NET Core"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"