SQLite EF6: DbSet<T>.SqlQuery() does not work
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-04-02 10:03:53|
- Change foundin to "(Nuget) 22.214.171.124"
- Change icomment to:
Using SQlite with EF6, the DbSet function "SqlQuery()" gives an IndexOutOfRangeException when the result is enumerated.
This seems to happen whenever explicit column names are part of the query. Using "select * from table" does not error but "select col1, col2 from table" does, and so does "select t.* from table t".
This is problematic since any query that uses a join will have the error (ie "select t1.* from table1 t1 join table2 t2 on t1.id = t2.id where t2.col2 = 'search value'")
I have created an example project on GitHub at https://github.com/Gravemind2401/SQLiteTest
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "eccae9b092ba609db7fcd6d3f1592dcdd0c6b35e"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "SQLite EF6: DbSet<T>.SqlQuery() does not work"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"