Attempted to read or write protected memory
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-02-06 16:01:39|
- foundin changed to: "220.127.116.11"
I'm trying to enable multi-thread mode so I've built the project SQLite.Interop.2017 after setting SQLITE_THREADSAFE=2 in sqlite3.props and sqlite3.vsprops. Os: Windows 10. IDE : VS 2017 Using the compiled System.Data.SQLite.dll and SQLite.Interop.dll in my code causes an exception even though I'm not accessing the db from multiple threads. Exception: System.AccessViolationException: 'Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.' Please note that if I build the project with SQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 then everything works just fine.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "f020cafe06db85f35283145dd32f13744e357153"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Attempted to read or write protected memory"
- type changed to: "Build_Problem"