Cannot open database with password in any editor
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2019-12-17 01:59:51|
- Change icomment to:
The CryptoAPI-based encryption included with System.Data.SQLite is a legacy feature, has known issues, and is officially unsupported. It is being retained only for the purpose of backward compatibility with legacy applications that make use of it.
Alternatively, you might want to look into the commercial SEE extension, which does work with System.Data.SQLite and is fully supported for use with it.
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Medium"
- Change resolution to "Out_Of_Community_Support"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change subsystem to "Legacy_CryptoAPI"