sqlite3_key_v2 and sqlite3_rekey_v2 ignore the zDbName parameter
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2018-05-29 22:57:05|
- Change icomment to:
Thanks for the report. It appears that this behavior was by design when these APIs were originally added to System.Data.SQLite. Changing it now would break backward compatibility.
Originally the legacy CrypoAPI support functions were designed for internal communication between the managed components of System.Data.SQLite and the SQLite interop assembly. They were not intended to be a public interface.
Finally, the legacy CryptoAPI support is no longer officially supported. For the time being, it is still being included in the release builds; however, that will change at some point.
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Medium"
- Change resolution to "Not_Backwards_Compatible"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change subsystem to "Legacy_CryptoAPI"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"