Nuget RelativeBundle path breaks singlefile publication
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2020-05-23 23:58:44|
I'm not quite sure what is happening here with NuGet. As far as I can tell, the NuGet packages are authored correctly and all files target unique output paths. If there are other requirements for files within a NuGet package, I am not aware of them.
- login: "mistachkin"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- priority changed to: "Medium"
- resolution changed to: "Need_More_Info"
- status changed to: "Pending"
- subsystem changed to: "NuGetPackage"
- type changed to: "Incident"