Can I pass the 'immutable' query as part of my connection string
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2020-05-23 23:49:47|
There is no "Immutable" connection string property. There is a "Read Only" connection string property that may accomplish what you want; however, this has not been tested using cloud storage solutions like Azure.
- login: "mistachkin"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- priority changed to: "Medium"
- resolution changed to: "Works_As_Designed"
- status changed to: "Closed"
- subsystem changed to: "Connection"