DLL version in package 220.127.116.11 is still 18.104.22.168
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2020-05-23 23:52:51|
This is by design. The source code was not changed between release 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. Only the NuGet packages were changed. I have not seen the issue with Visual Studio using binding redirects before; however, it seems like an issue specific to Visual Studio, i.e. as far as I know, there is no requirement for a NuGet package version to exactly match that of the managed assemblies contained within it.
- login: "mistachkin"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- priority changed to: "Medium"
- resolution changed to: "External_Bug"
- status changed to: "Pending"
- subsystem changed to: "NuGetPackage"
- type changed to: "Incident"