Will there be encryption support for .NET Core
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2019-08-29 16:38:52|
- Change icomment to:
The legacy CryptoAPI is specific to Windows; therefore, it is unsuitable for inclusion in the code targeting .NET Core, due to the need to support macOS, Linux, etc.
The cross-platform solution for encrypted databases is SEE, which is officially supported on all platform.
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change priority to "Medium"
- Change resolution to "Under_Review"
- Change status to "Pending"
- Change subsystem to "Legacy_CryptoAPI"