Before every check-in:
- fossil diff → No stray changes.
- fossil extra → No unmanaged files need to be added.
- The check-in will go onto the desired branch.
- The "autosync" setting is enabled. →
- The check-in will not cause a unintentional fork.
- The local system clock is set correctly.
Before every check-in to trunk:
- No compiler warnings on the development machine.
- Changes will not cause problems on a future bisect.
- Build binaries as outlined on the build procedures page.
- Run unit tests as outlined on the test procedures page.