View Ticket
Not logged in
Ticket Hash: acdd86ad87b959f5b1ebe0028a53414e37fc63f8
Title: Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll'
Status: Closed Type: Incident
Severity: Important Priority: Medium
Subsystem: Integration_Via_PInvoke Resolution: Need_More_Info
Last Modified: 2015-07-18 00:08:33
Version Found In: all
User Comments:
anonymous added on 2015-07-09 20:11:11:
I have an ASP.NET site, on Server 2012, that works properly when the website files are on the webserver but when I move them to a virtual directory, I get: 'Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found.'

Stack Trace: 

[DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]
   System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op) +0
   System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized() +150
   System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize() +25
   System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework) +44
   System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString) +6

I'm not using the newest version but I have tried it (it didn't work either). It appears that there is an issue resolving the location of the file when on a network drive. I've tried putting the interop in the root directory and the directory which contains the System.Data.SQLite.dll file and it makes no difference.

mistachkin added on 2015-07-09 20:44:54:
Please try setting the "PreLoadSQLite_BaseDirectory" environment variable to the
directory containing the "x86" and "x64" sub-directories (i.e. which contain the
necessary processor-specific native interop assemblies).