|Title:||UseUTF16Encoding=True creates a db with UTF-8 encoding|
|Last Modified:||2015-05-19 18:25:39|
|Version Found In:||22.214.171.124|
anonymous added on 2015-05-19 13:37:52:
I believe I found a regression in 126.96.36.199 Version 188.8.131.52 creates a db with (pragma) encoding=UTF-8 if UseUTF16Encoding=True, but a db with encoding=UTF-16le should be created instead. Tested with sqlite-netFx451-static-binary-bundle-Win32-2013-184.108.40.206.zip. The last known good version is 220.127.116.11 which creates a db with encoding UTF-16le.
mistachkin added on 2015-05-19 16:37:31:
I've managed to reproduce the issue locally. Working on root diagnosis and fix.
mistachkin added on 2015-05-19 18:25:39:
Fixed on trunk via check-in [749d5af8d3197c94]. This fix will appear in the 18.104.22.168 release.