Errors With Latest Help File
|User & Date:||anonymous 2020-02-02 20:18:17|
- foundin changed to: "22.214.171.124"
I downloaded the latest CHM help file from the home page, unblocked it and opened it with no problem. However, when I click on the heading *Query Language Understood Be SQLite*, or any title under it, I get script error pop-ups. I can't see a way to include a screenshot here, so I'll give you this: **Title** : An error has occurred in the script on this page. **Line** : 76 **Char** : 1 **Error** : Unable to get property 'match' of undefined or null reference **Code** : 0 **URL** : mk:@MSITStore:G:\Downloads\SQLite.NET.chm::/Core/*whatever*.html I downloaded the source and the help file is from 10/27/2019. Thanks, Bob
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- private_contact changed to: "de9485aae3d80226da7dfc8c74d52b5314502712"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Errors With Latest Help File"
- type changed to: "Documentation"