Error "database is locked" seen via log callback
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-07-02 08:41:29|
- Change foundin to "184.108.40.206"
- Change icomment to:
Reasonly, we have updated our sqlite.data.dll version to 1.0.107. and now, we are experiencing "System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.LogCallback: SQLite error (5): database is locked" several times in our trace log. (we have implemented the custom trace log listener). we close the every connection after it opens. Even though above log is written, database connection is open successfully and no exception is thrown. but we would like to know the reason behind it.
Further more, we added Thread.Sleep(100); before call the connection.open() method and then we did not notice above error in our trace log. It seems sqllite take some time to release the sqlite file after connection is closed ?
what is the reason for this error ? Can we ignore this error log ?
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "b056530da4c1ea2e847ce1aba5bfde8cd4bdc9e3"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change type to "Incident"