Unable to open database on WIndows
|User & Date:||anonymous 2020-01-11 11:44:46|
- foundin changed to: "1.0.112"
Running tests from a project, I see a lot of failures with "unable to open database" errors. Tracing through decompiled code via rider, the problem seems to be in SQLiteConnection.MapUriPath, where a uri like file:///C:/Path/To/Database.db is being erroneously translated into /C:/Path/Do/Database.db and later on that is expanded to "C:\C:\Path\To\Database.db" by SQLiteConnection.ExpandFileName, which, of course, cannot be opened. I would have raised a PR with a code fix, but I'm not sure how to do so considering the download source options from system.data.sqlite.org mention using Fossil or provide snapshot code. If this project were on GitHub (or something similar with a pull request workflow), I'd have provided a fix. Sorry.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-markdown"
- private_contact changed to: "068802cc9666206b3b9be2213d2407b6b2d7f83e"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Unable to open database on WIndows"
- type changed to: "Code_Defect"