Compiling SQLite.Interop.dll for Linux
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2020-01-22 03:27:41|
The following shell scripts are used to compile the interop assemblies for Linux and/or macOS: Debug build: [/artifact?ci=trunk&filename=Setup/compile-interop-assembly-debug.sh] Release build: [/artifact?ci=trunk&filename=Setup/compile-interop-assembly-release.sh] Additionally, there are several other shell scripts in the same directory (i.e. "Setup") that can be used to build the managed components and run the test suite.
- login: "mistachkin"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- priority changed to: "Medium"
- resolution changed to: "Not_A_Bug"
- subsystem changed to: "Build_AndOr_Projects"
- type changed to: "Question"