Interop files missing during Post-build event (SDK style csproj)
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2019-08-15 23:31:14|
- Change icomment to:
I think your assessment is correct. The NuGet build targets file is designed to support the legacy ".csproj" project file format.
For .NET Standard / .NET Core projects, I believe the interop files should be copied (by NuGet?) from the appropriate "runtimes\*\native\netstandard2.0" directories.
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change resolution to "Under_Review"
- Change status to "Pending"
- Change type to "Incident"