Cannot open database with password in any editor
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2019-12-17 01:59:51|
The CryptoAPI-based encryption included with System.Data.SQLite is a legacy feature, has known issues, and is officially unsupported. It is being retained only for the purpose of backward compatibility with legacy applications that make use of it. Alternatively, you might want to look into the commercial SEE extension, which does work with System.Data.SQLite and is fully supported for use with it.
- login: "mistachkin"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- priority changed to: "Medium"
- resolution changed to: "Out_Of_Community_Support"
- status changed to: "Closed"
- subsystem changed to: "Legacy_CryptoAPI"