Compiling SQLite.Interop.dll for Linux
|User & Date:||anonymous 2020-01-21 22:09:36|
- foundin changed to: "6b6fb5374d"
Trying to compile 6b6fb5374d for .NET Standard 2.1 for Linux x64. Which works successfully out of the box. However, I wish to make changes to the SQLite.Interop.dll, but this only seems to affect the win-x64 and win-x86 runtimes. How do I recompile the linux-x64 version? That appears to be missing from the build instructions. Looking through the build bat files, it seems like the SQLite.Interop.dll for linux-x64 runtime binary is downloaded from [https://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/uv/linux-x64/SQLite.Interop.dll]. Where does this come from? How do I build it myself?
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "97ac25c62f39072193b0e71340c806f9bc793391"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Compiling SQLite.Interop.dll for Linux"
- type changed to: "Build_Problem"