-wal -shm files are not removed after last connection is closed
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2018-12-22 19:45:59|
- Change icomment to:
Paraphrased the WAL documentation: [https://www.sqlite.org/wal.html] It was not possible to open read-only WAL databases. Beginning with version 3.22.0 (2018-01-22), a read-only WAL-mode database file can be opened if the -shm and -wal files already exists or those files can be created or the database is immutable.
- Change login to "mistachkin"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change resolution to "Works_As_Designed"
- Change status to "Closed"
- Change subsystem to "Native_Assembly"
- Change type to "Incident"