-wal -shm files are not removed after last connection is closed
|User & Date:||mistachkin 2018-12-22 19:45:59|
Paraphrased the WAL documentation: [https://www.sqlite.org/wal.html] It was not possible to open read-only WAL databases. Beginning with version 3.22.0 (2018-01-22), a read-only WAL-mode database file can be opened if the -shm and -wal files already exists or those files can be created or the database is immutable.
- login: "mistachkin"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- resolution changed to: "Works_As_Designed"
- status changed to: "Closed"
- subsystem changed to: "Native_Assembly"
- type changed to: "Incident"