Old versions shouldn't be delisted on nuget.org
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-10-11 14:18:26|
- foundin changed to: "1.0.110"
Delisting old version cause issues to people as you can see on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39287311/nuget-system-data-sqlite-listing-all-versions-on-nuget Also I'm using 1.0.109 to one of my project and there is a connected one where I can just download the latest 1.0.111 but I get issues due to the different versions. Please don't delist the old versions.
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "cded16a0375701fd4a4ebe1a5838b35bbe6f7fbd"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Old versions shouldn't be delisted on nuget.org"
- type changed to: "Incident"