Old versions shouldn't be delisted on nuget.org
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-10-11 14:18:26|
- Change foundin to "1.0.110"
- Change icomment to:
Delisting old version cause issues to people as you can see on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39287311/nuget-system-data-sqlite-listing-all-versions-on-nuget
Also I'm using 1.0.109 to one of my project and there is a connected one where I can just download the latest 1.0.111 but I get issues due to the different versions.
Please don't delist the old versions.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "cded16a0375701fd4a4ebe1a5838b35bbe6f7fbd"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Old versions shouldn't be delisted on nuget.org"
- Change type to "Incident"