- File www/support.wiki — part of check-in [e930be6c75] at 2012-05-06 18:43:10 on branch trunk — Update SQLite core library to the latest trunk code. (user: mistachkin size: 2785)
SQLite has an active mailing list and support community and users of the System.Data.SQLite project available on this web site are encouraged to use these for support questions.
Three separate mailing lists have been established to help support SQLite and System.Data.SQLite:
- sqlite-announce - announcements of new releases or significant developments.
- sqlite-users - general user discussion; most postings belong here.
- sqlite-dev - developer conversations; for people who have or aspire to have write permission on the SQLite and/or System.Data.SQLite source code repositories.
Most users of SQLite and/or System.Data.SQLite will want to join the sqlite-announce list and many will want to join the sqlite-users list. The sqlite-dev list is more specialized and appeals to a narrower audience. Off-site archives of the sqlite-users list are available at:
Use the mailing list. Please do not send email directly to the authors of SQLite or System.Data.SQLite unless:
- You have or intend to acquire a professional support contract.
- You are working on an open source project.
You are welcomed to use SQLite and System.Data.SQLite in closed source, proprietary, and/or commercial projects and to ask questions about such use on the public mailing list. But please do not ask to receive free direct technical support. The software is free; direct technical support is not.